About The Author
"WISDOM IS ONE OF THOSE QUALITIES DIFFICULT TO DEFINE—BECAUSE IT ENCOMPASSES SO MUCH—BUT WHICH PEOPLE GENERALLY RECOGNIZE WHEN THEY ENCOUNTER IT. AND IT IS ENCOUNTERED MOST OBVIOUSLY IN THE REALM OF DECISION-MAKING. PSYCHOLOGISTS TEND TO AGREE THAT WISDOM INVOLVES AN INTEGRATION OF KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, AND DEEP UNDERSTANDING THAT INCORPORATES TOLERANCE FOR THE UNCERTAINTIES OF LIFE AS WELL AS ITS UPS AND DOWNS. THERE'S AN AWARENESS OF HOW THINGS PLAY OUT OVER TIME, AND IT CONFERS A SENSE OF BALANCE. IT CAN BE ACQUIRED ONLY THROUGH EXPERIENCE, BUT BY ITSELF, EXPERIENCE DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY CONFER WISDOM. ONLY NOW ARE RESEARCHERS BEGINNING TO LOOK INTO THE SOCIAL, EMOTIONAL, AND COGNITIVE PROCESSES THAT TRANSMUTE EXPERIENCE INTO WISDOM.
WISE PEOPLE GENERALLY SHARE AN OPTIMISM THAT LIFE'S PROBLEMS CAN BE SOLVED AND EXPERIENCE A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF CALM IN FACING DIFFICULT DECISIONS. INTELLIGENCE—IF ONLY ANYONE COULD FIGURE OUT EXACTLY WHAT IT IS—MAY BE NECESSARY FOR WISDOM, BUT IT DEFINITELY ISN'T SUFFICIENT; AN ABILITY TO SEE THE BIG PICTURE, A SENSE OF PROPORTION, AND CONSIDERABLE INTROSPECTION ALSO CONTRIBUTE TO ITS DEVELOPMENT."
Nicholas AKA Wise Young Man has been a political social media guru since 2015. Since then he has accumulated over 2 million followers. He has established a unique internet niche by utilizing the heated political climate to get the truth out to his loyal followers, a harsh reality check for Communists around the world. Nicholas's comments on news articles reach roughly 10 million Americans a week.
He believes in free speech, equality for all, and the second amendment. His mission is to spread the word of truth to all who are wise enough to listen.
If you want to know more about Nicholas you can speak directly with him by clicking the bottom right tab on your screen or check out his list of favorites below. Also you can read about the history of Wise Young Man the website here. The original website wiseyoungman.com was stolen and you are reading this on wiseyoungman2.com.
1. Favorite pet I ever had? My dog Amita, she's a black lab
2. Favorite car I've owned? Cadillac CTS
3. Favorite meal out, ever? Ponderosa buffet Orlando
4. Favorite food I've cooked? Steak wraps
5. Favorite food from childhood? Zoodles!
6. Favorite drink on a hot summer day? 7-11 Coke slurpee
7. Favorite drink on a cold winter night? Orange pekoe tea
8. Favorite conversation I've ever had with a person? Always happens at the airport. I met an older woman who had the most fascinating life story I've ever heard. She was a translator who knew 24 languages.
9. Favorite movie of all time? Gladiator
10. Favorite book of all time? Sun Tzu's Art of War
11. Teacher who changed my life, and why? His name was Gary. He was my grade 6 guitar teacher. We didn't just play guitar. We could talk about anything.
12. Favorite item to go shopping for with a girlfriend? Books
13. Favorite color? Red
14. Favorite artist? Aerosmith
15. Favorite song? Walk This Way
16. The best paid entertainment I've ever seen? Lennox Lewis vs. Mike Tyson - Wow never though anyone could ever feel sorry for Mike Tyson
17. Favorite hobby activity that makes me get lost for hours? Reading
18. The most exciting secret I've ever been told? A friend once told me he was going to propose 2 months in advance, she said yes
19. My greatest skill (past or current)? Fixing electronics
20. The best advice I've ever been given? Don't be a product of your surrounding, make your surroundings a product of you
21. The best advice I've ever given? If do one, two, or all of the following you will be successful. Be first, be the best, or be different.
22. The best birthday I ever had and why? Still thinking about that one
23. The coolest natural wonder I've ever seen? Great Barrier Reef, Australia. Unforgettable.
24. The most fun road trip I've ever taken, where and with whom? My family and I once drove from central America to Old Orchard beech VA. It was perfect.
25. My favorite flower, purchased? Orchids make anyroom better.
26. My favorite flower or plant, personally grown? I have an Orange tree that I grew right from the seed.
27. The best gift I've ever gotten: what and from whom? My mother bought me an inflatable row boat that I got years of joy from.
28. My most unexpected achievement? Who knew I would ever have 2 million facebook follers?
29. My favorite paid employment, ever? I once worked mornings at a Hilton Hotel. It was a great work environment.
30. The best dessert I've ever eaten? Caramel cheese cake
31. The prettiest natural landscape I've ever seen? The Rocky Mountains
32. My favorite household chore? Dusting
33. The best cup of coffee I've ever had? Fresh local Greek coffee
34. The most important time I've had to "be there" for a friend? I have offered a friend room and board for free until they get on their feet.
35. The most unusual pet I've ever had? Gin, My childhood guinea pig
36. The prettiest shiny object I've ever owned? Gold seiko watch
37. The most treasured book in my library? My Bible
38. The most important tool in my craft or hobby kit? The pencil with a fresh eraser
39. The best anonymous thing I have ever done or given? It wouldn't be so anonymous then would it?
40. The kindest thing a stranger ever did for me? Short of change at Target a stranger once fronted me with a few dollars to make my purchase
41. The kindest thing I ever did for a stranger? Pick up someone at a bus shelter in the rain after I saw them miss the buss.
42. Favorite perfume? Armani code
43. Favorite household cleaner smell? Febreeze
44. Favorite outdoor smell? Morning dew
45. Favorite dinner my mom made? Sheppard's pie
46. My favorite patriotic experience? President Trump's inauguration
47. My one favorite item of clothing? Wool sweater
48. The one item I would take to the desert island? Water
49. The most fun sporting event I ever attended? Soccer games
50. The best place I have ever traveled; where I'd spend my whole life if I could? Rome was amazing, but America is the best.
51. My favorite cooking or kitchen smell? Bacon
52. My favorite aunt or uncle? Sadly no one
53. Favorite ice cream ever, and from where? Bubble gum ice cream at the horse racing track
54. Famous person I've admired, living or dead, whom I'd most like to meet? Abraham Lincoln
55. Favorite environmental sound (rain, thunder, etc.)? Rain on a metal roof
56. Favorite person to take a walk on a beach or in the woods with? My Mom
57. Favorite TV rerun I could watch 50 times? Seinfeld
58. My favorite story or experience with the paranormal? Still waiting
59. The one "splurge" grocery item I have never yet splurged on? Chips, gets me every time
60. The one food item I can never run out of? Chips or fries
61. The favorite picture I've ever taken? The Miami skyline never gets old
62. The most fun game I've ever played? Janga
63. The biggest secret I still safeguard? (Don't reveal it!) I believe in...
64. The hardest I ever laughed in my life was...? Impractical Jokers TV show
To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him. Buddha
Peace is the beauty of life. It is sunshine. It is the smile of a child, the love of a mother, the joy of a father, the togetherness of a family. It is the advancement of man, the victory of a just cause, the triumph of truth. Menachem Begin
Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it's at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored. Earl Nightingale
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. Abraham Lincoln
Lord, make me an instrument of thy peace. Where there is hatred, let me sow love. Francis of Assisi
Our character is what we do when we think no one is looking. H.
Jackson Brown, Jr.
The secret of getting ahead is getting started. Mark Twain
Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see. Mark Twain
The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection. Thomas Paine
Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. Charles R. Swindoll
Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. Jesus Christ
A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. Jesus Christ
Let the one among you who is without sin be the first to cast a stone. Jesus Christ
Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy. Jesus Christ
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. Ralph Waldo Emerson
The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. Lao Tzu
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. Henry David Thoreau
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
We are made wise not by the recollection of our past, but by the responsibility for our future. George Bernard Shaw
The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique. Walt Disney
For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone. Audrey Hepburn
It's easier to resist at the beginning than at the end. Leonardo da Vinci
Time stays long enough for anyone who will use it. Leonardo da Vinci
Learning never exhausts the mind. Leonardo da Vinci
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. Winston Churchill
Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. Confucius
The strength of a nation derives from the integrity of the home. Confucius
With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts. Eleanor Roosevelt
No dream is too big. No challenge is too great. Nothing we want for our future is beyond our reach. Donald Trump
One of the key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace, good people don't go into government. Donald Trump
I judge people based on their capability, honesty, and merit. Donald Trump
It is time to remember that old wisdom our soldiers will never forget: that whether we are black or brown or white, we all bleed the same red blood of patriots, we all enjoy the same glorious freedoms, and we all salute the same great American Flag. Donald Trump
When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice. The Bible tells us, 'How good and pleasant it is when God's people live together in unity.' Donald Trump
Share if you don't give a damn. It will make a difference. Wise Young Man
Something to add? Let me know in the comments below.